Leading Inclusively Lab
Sign up to our mailing list for updates on future dates and times.
About the Program
The Leading Inclusively Lab is a highly experiential, full immersion experience where you will learn to foster psychologically safe and developmentally appropriate spaces for people across multiple social identity and cultural differences. We need these capacities now more than ever. All across the world, we are seeing that understanding and engaging skillfully across differences is critical and complex. As humans, we’re wired to label each other and construct reasons to elevate our group over other groups. We are seeing more and more the limitations of this wiring, especially when we commit microaggressions against individuals and groups and our unconscious biases get us in all kinds of trouble. Society and our organizations demand that we become more self-aware and inclusive. This demand challenges our identity, simple stories, and the need for control. Sometimes when we try, we get it wrong and this unsettles us. This experiential program is designed to help us bring our most expansive selves to leading in more inclusive ways.
What you'll learn
This course on becoming an intercultural leader offers a way to expand your skills and grow developmentally, in what we call the Leading Inclusively Lab. Consider participating in this program if you resonate with these intentions:
- I am willing to search and test my own tolerance and sense of self
- I want to increase awareness of my own biases and learn ways to make them explicit
- I want to become better at engaging and bridging across cultural and social identity differences, such as country of origin, race, gender, class, and sexual orientation.
- I want to cultivate energetic awareness of our interconnectedness while embracing our differences
- I want to learn how to build trusting relationships and manage conflict across cultural differences
- I want to learn what changes I can make to help foster a more equitable, inclusive, and just corporate or institutional culture; I want to foster a culture of belonging
Specifically, you will:
- Take the Intercultural Development Inventory
- Take an Adult Development Assessment
- Work in small groups between sessions
- Receive one-on-one coaching
- Develop an intercultural development plan
- Learn from safe-to-fail experiments
Accessibility - Fees
We hope to keep this workshop accessible for all that wish to attend. The program with early registration is US $1,100.
Cancellation & Terms
Payment is fully refundable up to 28 days before the start of the event, less a 13% processing fee; it is not refundable thereafter. If the event is under-enrolled, we reserve the right to cancel 28 days prior to the event start date, and refund your registration fee in full.