The Vertical Mindset Indicator Experience
23 August 2022
5:00 - 6:30 pm US Eastern Time
US $100 per person
One 90-minute session to debrief the assessment, delivered via Zoom.
Overview of the workshop
The VMI is an assessment that identifies a leader’s vertical stage of development. Leveraging the combined power of AI and rigorous research, the VMI lends itself to the fast-paced, busy schedules of today’s leaders, while providing an actionable path for growth and increased impact.
Because the VMI brings together research rigor with machine learning, the leaders only need to spend a short time taking the assessment (typically 5-15 minutes), they receive their results quickly, and by going through the VMI digital debrief, leaders can immediately reflect on their results, apply learnings, and grow a more adaptive mindset for the complex realities of today and the opportunities of tomorrow.
As a result of taking the VMI and debrief process, leaders gain 3 key insights:
• Mindset – How does my mindset affect my leadership effectiveness?
• Opportunities – What are my opportunities for development and suggested practices based on my results?
• Culture – How does my organization’s leadership culture impact my behaviors and thinking?
Who is this for?
Leadership development practitioners who are interested in new tools and methods for developing their clients.
What will you learn?
- What the Vertical Mindset Indicator is.
- How practitioners can learn to use it.
- How leaders and organizations are using it at a large scale.
- How it integrates and supports other tools and methods you might already use.
- How you can use A.I. and tech to help scale your f2f offerings.
Accessibility ~ Fees
The fee for this session is US$100.00 per person.
We hope to keep this workshop accessible for all that wish to attend. If cost is an issue, please contact Nick at email@example.com.
Date & Time
Display the dates and times for:
|90-minute session||23rd August, 2022||5:00 pm|
Cancellation & Terms
Payment is fully refundable up to 28 days before the start of the event, less a 13% processing fee; it is not refundable thereafter. If the event is under-enrolled, we reserve the right to cancel 28 days prior to the event start date, and refund your registration fee in full.